Invest In a Business in Florida 

Buy a Business

Thibaut is registered with the Florida Real Estate Commission and he is a member of the BBF (Business Broker of Florida). He handles commercial acquisitions throughout Florida. Thibaut respects and understands the complexity of buying and selling a business and negotiates each transaction with skill, care, and diligence.  Thibaut further researches, identifies, and presents quality buyer(s)/seller(s) for each client.  Keeping each client’s best interests front of mind, Thibaut manages the entire transaction from contract through closing with professionalism and confidence.


Possible scenarios:

· Buy land, building and goodwill

· Make a simple purchase of the business with negotiation of a commercial lease.


Thibaut realizes all types of transactions whatever the sector of commercial activity: Catering, Bakery, Hospitality, Beauty, Sales of products, etc ... and covers all of Florida from Orlando to Miami via Tampa.


Business Brokers of Florida is a non profit association made up of the leading business brokerage companies and agents throughout the state of Florida. It is the largest state business broker association in the country, and the second largest association of business brokers in the world.

The acquisition of a company in Florida we help you to set up all the necessary arrangements for your installation in order to be able to work in the USA through obtaining an E1, E2 or L1 visa.

We work in close collaboration with excellent lawyers specializing in legal aspects from a wide variety of fields. You can choose our service and ask for advice and support for the most complicated parts of your immigration.

Do not hesitate to contact us for our offers and to be accompanied by a French expert who has more than 30 years of experience with the American immigration services.

E1 and E2 visas

They are intended for investors and managers so that they can work, direct and control a company established in the United States in relation to the conventions of the country of origin and the United States. These temporary visas can be extended while the business is in operation. The spouse of the holder of this type of visa will be able to obtain a work permit, and this, as long as the status of the holder is maintained.

The L-1 visa

It authorizes foreign companies to move workers to manage a subsidiary or branch located in the United States. The American operation must be constituted and prove its real activity. (Company lease signed, company statutes concluded, ...)

The H1B visa

This visa is a temporary work permit title on the American territory which is issued by an American embassy and / or consulate. There are several other possibilities to work temporarily in the USA such as with the L1 visa (transfer within the same company), the B1 visa for business, or even the green card.

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 11.34.50